Individual IRIS user accounts are set up by your BA's Security Administrator (SA). If you require access to IRIS, contact your BA's SA. Don't know who your SA is? Contact the Energy and Resources Billing and IRIS Technical Support at 1-844-213-1030 or email@example.com
Apply for a BA ID (if you don't have one):
- Complete and submit the Requesting a Business Associate Identifier (BA ID) for Saskatchewan application form on Petrinex.
- If your organization doesn't report production data (volumetrics, valuation, etc.) to the Government of Saskatchewan you do not need to apply for access to Petrinex
- click "no" to this question in the BA ID application form: "Once you have been assigned a BA Identifier will you need access to Petrinex?"
Apply for an IRIS Security Administrator account:
- Read the Integrated Resource Information System Security Administrator Role and Responsibilities Information Circular.
- Download and complete the Application for IRIS Security Administrator Account form.
- Email completed SA application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the application is approved, the Ministry creates your BA SA account and contacts your designated SA by phone to provide the IRIS account name and password information.
- The BA's SA logs into IRIS using the account name and password. Once successfully logged in, the SA can begin setting up individual accounts and assigning permission sets for their BA's IRIS users.