The Petroleum Tenure and Well and Facility Infrastructure business modules were added to IRIS on November 19, 2015.
The following resources were provided to industry between March 2014 and November 13, 2015 to assist them in their readiness activities. Please note: While these resources will provide you background on IRIS and readiness activities, some of the content is no longer accurate or applicable.
IRIS Orientation and Readiness Seminar
Weren't able to attend the orientation sessions hosted in October 2015?
Recordings of the IRIS Orientation and Readiness Seminar hosted in Estevan, SK between October 20 and October 22, are now available online.
For additional reference, here's the presentation slides from the sessions.
Petroleum Tenure Module Sessions
Well and Facility Infrastructure Module Sessions
Identifying a Well in Saskatchewan eLearning Course Still Available from PPDM
- Description: This session helps companies learn the terms and definitions Saskatchewan is using to identify wells and their components within IRIS.
- Target Audience: Those companies and IRIS users that have not previously taken the PPDM 'What is a Well' course.
- Presented by: Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Association
- Availability and registration: eLearning course
IRIS Readiness Communications and Resources
IRIS Industry Orientation and Readiness Guide
This guide provides detailed information about the changes the Petroleum Tenure and Well and Facility Infrastructure business modules will introduce to industry in November.
IRIS Readiness Communique
Published regularly, the Readiness Communique provides information and news about November's IRIS release:
- Issue 18, November 19, 2015 - The Petroleum Tenure and Well and Facility Infrastructure Modules are live in IRIS
- Issue 17, November 6, 2015
- Issue 16, October 30, 2015
- Issue 15, October 27, 2015
- Issue 14, October 16, 2015
- Issue 13, October 8, 2015
- Issue 12, September 21, 2015
- Issue 11, September 2015
- Issue 10, August 2015
- Issue 9, July 2015
- Issue 8, March 2015
- Issue 7, March 2015
- Issue 6, October/November 2014
- Issue 5, September 24, 2014
- Issue 4, August 2014
- Issue 3, June 2014
- Issue 2, April/May 2014
- Issue 1, March 2014
Town Hall Presentations
In the lead up to the November release, the province hosted general information sessions for industry.
The session slides are available here for reference: