The Government of Saskatchewan uses social media to interact with residents, businesses, and visitors to Saskatchewan. We welcome your comments and expect conversations will be respectful and friendly.
Official Government of Saskatchewan Facebook pages:
Official Government of Saskatchewan Twitter accounts:
Official Government of Saskatchewan Instagram accounts:
We want to ensure that comments contribute to a productive conversation for everyone participating. We understand that sometimes you may have concerns or issues, but please ensure that you keep things polite and considerate.
We’ll try to answer all questions but we cannot commit to replying to every comment posted.
You’re fully responsible for your comments posted on any of our social media channels. We do not endorse any of the views posted by users, and we reserve the right to remove any comments that are:
Users who continually disregard our guidelines will be warned and/or banned from our channels.
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening;
- serious, unproven, unsupported ,or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations;
- abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic;
- personal attacks and/or defamatory statements;
- encourage or suggest illegal activity;
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency;
- not sent by the author and/or posted by anonymous or robot accounts;
- repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users;
- too far off-topic; and
- any other message the channel managers believe is inappropriate or does not add to the conversation.