Part 4 of The Oil and Gas Emissions Management Regulations specifies the Emissions Reduction Plan requirements.
This application allows for licensees to submit an Emissions Reduction Plan for approval for any of the scenarios that require a plan as specified by The Oil and Gas Emissions Management Regulations. Licensees can submit for approval an initial plan, updated plan or detailed plan through this application. Further details can be found in Guideline PNG037: Emissions Reduction Plan.
To apply for an Emissions Adjustment, applicants must:
- Have an IRIS account and the appropriate permissions assigned by your Security Administrator.
How To Apply
To submit an Emissions Reduction Plan application:
- Review The Oil and Gas Emissions Management Regulations.
- Review Guideline PNG037: Emissions Reduction Plan.
- Assemble documentation as specified in the guideline.
- Log in to IRIS and complete the Emission Reduction Plan Application and attach the required documents.
Upon approval, the Emissions Reduction Plan obligation will be fulfilled.
For more information, please visit the Oil and Gas Emissions Management website.