Last modified: October 27, 2022
Saskatchewan.ca contains links to and from other websites.
- other sub-sites that are connected to Saskatchewan.ca (indicated by the URL e.g. SERVICENAME.Saskatchewan.ca); or
- other Government of Saskatchewan websites that we link to (e.g. sites with gov.sk.ca in the URL).
Separate privacy notices may be included on other Government of Saskatchewan websites or participating government services.
Who we are
Saskatchewan.ca is administered by the Digital Citizen Experience (DCE) Branch of the Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement on behalf of the Government of Saskatchewan. The Government of Saskatchewan will be referred to as "we" in this privacy notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and its associated regulations.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
By using Saskatchewan.ca, you agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as set out in this privacy notice. We collect personal information about you for the purposes of operating Saskatchewan.ca (to create, update and administer your account including communicating with you by online or text messaging) and to allow you to use Government of Saskatchewan online services. This personal information includes:
- email address(s);
- telephone number(s);
- business number(s); and
- any additional information that is reasonably required for the purposes of updating and maintaining your Saskatchewan Account.
If you provide personal information, it is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date through your Saskatchewan Account. We will only use it or disclose it:
- for the purposes for which it was obtained or compiled, or a use consistent with that purpose; or
- for any other use or disclosure permitted in accordance with The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and its associated regulations.
During your use of Saskatchewan.ca we may distribute a small file to your browser, called a "cookie." Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on user needs; and
- remember certain notifications you've already seen so that we don't show them to you again.
Cookies may collect:
- geolocation and details of which version of a web browser you use when accessing Saskatchewan.ca; and
- information on how you use Saskatchewan.ca such as the device used to access Saskatchewan.ca, the pages you browse on the site, etc.
Saskatchewan.ca cookies are not used to identify you personally.
If you wish, you may change the settings on your web browser to completely disable cookies or set your browser to warn you when cookies will be deposited.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely secure and we do not guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Information we collect is maintained in a secure environment and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data as secure as possible once received.
We won't share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Following a link to another website
To better understand your privacy rights, please refer to the Office of the Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner.
Questions or concerns regarding our management of this privacy statement may be directed to:
Digital Citizen Experience
Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement
3 - 2045 Broad Street
Regina, SK S4P 3T7