Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Crown Disposition Instrument Applications

Apply to request a copy of an instrument not found in the Integrated Resource Information System (IRIS) or complete an Indemnification Agreement to support an application.


Saskatchewan's Ministry of Energy and Resources is responsible for administering mineral rights owned by the provincial Crown. The ministry issues dispositions to industry to convey the rights to oil and gas.

The following general forms are used in the administration of Oil and Gas Tenure Registry Regulations:


Have an Integrated Resource Information System (IRIS) account and the appropriate permissions assigned by your IRIS Security Administrator.

How To Apply

Request for Copy of Instrument

Complete the Request a Copy of an Instrument form and submit it to the ministry at

Indemnification Agreement

Log in to IRIS and complete the appropriate application process for authorization in the Petroleum Tenure module and attach the Indemnification Agreement.


IRIS Login

Further Information

After your application is reviewed by ministry, a copy of the requested instrument will be provided. An invoice for the transaction will be provided under separate cover.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve