Managing your Saskatchewan Crown oil and gas tenure agreements, including:
- Crown Disposition General Forms
- Encumbrances and Notices of a Crown Disposition
- Exploratory Permits and Exploration Licences
- Surrender of Crown Dispositions
- Transfer of Crown Dispositions
- Requests for a Review of Leases Held by Non-Producing Wells
IRIS Automated Land Reviews April 2021 FAQs
On April 10, 2021, Saskatchewan's Ministry of Energy and Resources implemented new features and functionalities into the Integrated Resources Information System (IRIS). These changes to the IRIS functionality mean that industry can expect quicker turnaround time from the ministry when responding to specific requests.
For further information, view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the ER Service Desk at 1-855-219-9373 or email ER.firstname.lastname@example.org.