Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan`s web site have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow text box that resembles the link below and can be found in the right hand rail of the page. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found here:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Après avoir présenté votre demande

Une fois que vous avez présenté votre demande de prêt étudiant, le Centre de service aux étudiants examinera et évaluera votre demande. Le Centre de service national de prêts aux étudiants (CSNPE) administrera ensuite votre prêt au nom du gouvernement du Canada et du gouvernement de la Saskatchewan. Le CSNPE est responsable du transfert de l’argent à votre compte bancaire. Une fois que vous aurez terminé vos études, vous rembourserez vos prêts au CSNPE.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve