- Bring your health card with you.
- If for some reason you cannot make your appointment, inform the CT department as soon as possible.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing with minimal snaps or zippers (they will have to be removed).
- Inform your physician and the technicians if you are, or think you may be, pregnant.
- Arrive at the hospital admitting department 30 minutes before your exam.
Preparation for your exam may be different, depending on the type of exam that you will have. Follow the specific instructions given by the department where you will be having your exam.
If you have questions that can't be answered by your care provider, this website or the Saskatchewan Health Authority website, try contacting the hospital department where you'll be having your exam, or the local Quality of Care Coordinator.
There are now a total of 15 scanners accessible to residents of Saskatchewan, 14 permanent, hospital-based CT suites and one community-based provider of CT services.