Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Permis d’études

Pour étudier au Canada, il est nécessaire d’obtenir un permis d’études ou un visa de résident temporaire (visa de visiteur). Une fois que vous êtes inscrit à l’établissement d’enseignement de votre choix et que vous avez reçu votre lettre d’admission, vous pouvez présenter une demande de permis d’études si vous n’êtes pas en mesure de recevoir le visa de résident temporaire. Votre établissement d’enseignement se fera un plaisir de vous aider dans ce processus. Consultez la page Permis d’études : Au sujet du processus sur le site Web d’Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada pour vous connaître les critères à remplir pour étudier en Saskatchewan.

Il n’est pas nécessaire d’obtenir un permis d’études si vous souhaitez suivre un programme de formation à court terme de six mois ou moins. Vous pouvez vous inscrire à un programme à court terme de l’établissement d’enseignement de votre choix, qu’il soit désigné ou non.

Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, consulter la section du site Web du gouvernement du Canada pour Étudier au Canada.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve