Renseignements en français

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Study Permits

To study in Canada, you will need a study permit or a temporary resident visa. After you apply to your school of choice and receive a letter of admission, you are able to apply for a study permit if you cannot receive a temporary resident visa. Your school will be happy to assist you with the application process. Visit Get a Study Permit on Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website to find out what requirements you must meet to study in Saskatchewan.

A study permit is not needed if you want to take short term courses or programs of study of six months or less. You may enrol in short term programs at any learning institution, regardless of whether or not it is designated.

For more information, please visit the Government of Canada's Study in Canada section.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve