Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Other Health Professions


High skilled health occupations included in the SINP International Health Worker EOI Pool are now eligible for the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category.

This sub-category is for health professionals who want to apply for permanent residency and:

  • Are currently working in a health job supported by the appropriate regional health authority, licensing body, or employer.
  • Are in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER level "0", "1", "2", "3" or "4".
  • Have at least one year of post-secondary school or job training.
  • Meet the SINP criteria for nomination. The criteria can change at any time, but we will use what was on this website when we got your application.

Visit Saskatchewan Regulatory Bodies for a list of regulatory authorities in Saskatchewan.


To qualify you must:

  • Have a valid work permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
  • Have worked for at least six-months (780 hours) of full-time (30+ hours per week) work experience in the job with the employer that has provided you the Job Approval Letter.  The work experience does not need to be consecutive work experience.
  • Have a permanent, full-time job offer from:
  • Have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.
  • Have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 if your job offer is in a NOC TEER level "4" occupation.
  • Have proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure if your occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires certification or licensure.

The SINP will also obtain:

  • A letter of support from the appropriate licensing body.
  • A letter of support from your employer that states your job was posted as per the relevant collective agreement and remains vacant.

The federal government sets the amount of nominations the SINP can make every year. No application is guaranteed to be accepted.

Who Cannot Apply Through the Saskatchewan Experience - Health Professional Sub Category

The following cannot apply:

  • Refugee claimants in Canada who are claiming refugee status from the Government of Canada.

You may not be eligible if:

  • You did not send documents that were asked for.
  • You were not able to prove that you plan to live and work in Saskatchewan.
  • You and or your representative have intentionally misrepresented yourselves in the application.

How to Apply

Applications that are sent with missing documents or are not translated will be closed. If your application is closed, you will be sent a letter and asked to reapply.

Apply online to the SINP

  1. Create an account.
  2. Complete all sections.
  3. Scan and upload completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format. Keep the originals for your records.
  4. Save and submit your application online.

What You Need to Know About Using Immigration Representatives

You do not need to use an immigration representative or consultant to apply to the SINP. If you want one, you must make sure they are a lawyer in Canada in good standing with a provincial law society or licensed by the Government of Saskatchewan. Visit Using an Immigration Representative for more information or see a list of approved immigration consultants. You can learn more about Saskatchewan's laws that protect foreign workers by visiting Protection for Immigrants and Foreign Workers.

Other Forms and Information

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve