On November 16, 2022, the names and codes for occupations in Canada will change and the SINP and IRCC will use the new National Occupation Classification system (dated 2021). All new applications will use the new system. Please contact us at email@example.com and 1-833-613-0485 if you have any questions.
High skilled health occupations included in the SINP International Health Worker EOI Pool are now eligible for the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer category.
This stream is for skilled workers who:
- Have been working for at least six months (780) of full-time (30+ hours per week) for the employer offering you the permanent job and have a temporary work permit as a:
- Other health professional
- Intend to reside in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident. Note: all nominees with temporary work permits must reside in Saskatchewan.
- Meet the SINP criteria. The criteria can change at any time, but we will use what was on this website when we received your application.
You can apply for SINP nomination as a:
Find out what studies, exams, or certifications you may need:
- Physicians: Contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CoPSS).
- Nurses: Contact one of the following that applies to you:
- Other Health Professions: See a list of health professional associations in Saskatchewan.
To find a job: