Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit


On November 16, 2022, the names and codes for occupations in Canada will change and the SINP and IRCC will use the new National Occupation Classification system (dated 2021). All new applications will use the new system. Please contact us at and 1-833-613-0485 if you have any questions.

If you are outside of Canada and have submitted a paper work permit application to the Government of Canada (GoC) that has not yet been processed, then you will need to resubmit it as an electronic application. Fees paid for the electronic application will be refunded at a later date when the paper application is received by the GoC and reviewed or you can request a refund using this process.

This sub-category is for semi-skilled workers who:

  1. Have been working in Saskatchewan for at least six months with a valid work permit.
  2. Meet the sub-category criteria.


You may qualify if you:

  • Have a permanent full-time job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. The job must be a National Occupation Classification (NOC) of:
    • NOC 8431: General Farm Worker.
    • NOC 8432: Nursery and Greenhouse Worker.
  • Have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.
  • Have worked for more than six months for the employer offering you the job, with a valid work permit. Your job offer must be for the same career that you have been working in for the past six months.
    • Your work permit must be for:
      • Seasonal Agriculture Worker Program
      • International Experience Canada
      • Temporary Foreign Worker Program; or
      • The Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel.
  • Have completed the equivalent of Canadian secondary school (high school) or above, with an Educational Credential Assessment.
  • Have a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 if your job offer is in a NOC 'C' occupation.

Who Cannot Apply Through the Saskatchewan Experience - Agriculture Worker with Existing Permit Sub Category

The following cannot apply:

You may not be eligible if:

  • You did not send documents that were asked for.
  • You were not able to prove that you plan to live and work in Saskatchewan.
  • You and or your representative have intentionally misrepresented yourselves in the application.

How to Apply

Applications that are sent with missing documents or are not translated will be closed. If your application is closed, you will be sent a letter and asked to reapply.

Apply online to the SINP

  1. Create an account.
  2. Complete all sections.
  3. Scan and upload completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format. Keep the originals for your records.
  4. Save and submit your application online.

What You Need to Know About Using Immigration Representatives

You do not need to use an immigration representative or consultant to apply to the SINP. If you want one, you must make sure they are a lawyer in Canada in good standing with a provincial law society or licensed by the Government of Saskatchewan. Visit Using an Immigration Representative for more information or see a list of approved immigration consultants. You can learn more about Saskatchewan's laws that protect foreign workers by visiting Protection for Immigrants and Foreign Workers.

Other Forms and Information

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve