Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Saskatchewan Housing Benefit Application Form

* Required fields

Before You Begin

To complete this application, you will need your social insurance number and current information about your income, assets and monthly utility costs. Income information is required for all household members 18 or older.

You will also be required to attach the following documents:

  • Your most recent Notice of Assessment or tax return and verification of income not reported on a tax return, such as veterans' benefits, income earned on reserve, income earned outside of Canada, and child and spousal support payments. This information must be provided for all household members 18 or older.
  • Your lease agreement or last month's rent receipt.
  • Proof of permanent residence (if you are not a Canadian citizen).

Important: Once you begin the application, you cannot save and return to it, so please ensure you have all the required information.

For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the Saskatchewan Housing Benefit page.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve