Renseignements en français

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan`s web site have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow text box that resembles the link below and can be found in the right hand rail of the page. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found here:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

High School or Adult 12 Transcripts

The official record of high school completion is known as the Transcript of Secondary Level Achievement. Students wanting a copy of their high school transcript or Adult 12 transcript can order High School and Adult 12 transcripts online.

All high school transcripts must be ordered online. Pick-up service is not available.


1. Guidance

Only marks from grades 10, 11 and 12 are available from the Ministry of Education. This includes the Adult 12 transcript. If you want grade nine marks, please contact your school or school division.

All high school transcripts must be ordered online.  Pick-up service is not available.

Parents or guardians may access transcripts if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 or older, the transcript will be released only with written consent of the student. If a third party has requested that your transcript be sent to them, you will need to provide consent.

Transcripts that include final marks from January (Choose "After January Exams") and June (Choose "After June Exams") are released in February and July.

If you recently completed a course and require that mark to appear on your transcript, please contact the school prior to completing the transcript request to ensure the mark has been submitted to the Ministry of Education.

Transcript Fees

There is a non-refundable $20.00 search and process fee for a transcript request of five or fewer selections (including those sent directly to the student).

Requests in excess of five destinations will be charged $2.00 per additional selection.

Expedited delivery service by mail or courier is also available to all destinations at an additional cost (other than those sent electronically listed below). Note: Expedited delivery service fees are subject to change without notice.

  AB/SK/MB Other Provinces US International
Priority Post $8 n/a
Purolator Express n/a
$25 $35 $80

Payment Method

  • Transcript requests will not be processed until the payment is received.
  • Transcript requests pending payment will be held for a maximum of 30 days.

There are two payment options available:

  1. Online secure transactions using Visa, MasterCard or Debit.
  2. Mail a cheque/bank draft/money order (Do not send cash in the mail) made payable to the Minister of Finance to:
    Student and Educator Services
    Ministry of Education
    1st Floor - 2220 College Avenue 
    Regina, SK S4P 4V9
Transcripts (two copies) are automatically sent electronically each business day to the following institutions:

  • University of Regina
  • University of Saskatchewan
  • Saskatchewan Polytechnic (SIAST - all four campuses)
  • University of Alberta

All other transcripts must be sent through the mail or by expedited delivery if selected.

Transcripts cannot be emailed under any circumstances.

Third-party transcript requests

If you have a third party, such as a law firm or organization, request transcripts on your behalf, you must provide the third party with a Letter of Authorization that includes the following information:

  • your name;
  • the name of the firm or organization requesting the transcripts on your behalf; 
  • your signature;
  • the transcript request order number: and 
  • the date when signed. 

The letter of authorization must be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Student Services, Ministry of Education.

2. Eligibility

Anyone that has completed a Saskatchewan high school course.

If you recently completed a course and require that mark to appear on your transcript, please contact the school prior to completing the transcript request to ensure the mark has been submitted to the Ministry of Education.


3. How To Request Your Transcript

Please be prepared to provide the following:

  1. Personal Information
    • Legal surname
    • Middle name(s)
    • Given name
    • Birth date
    • Mailing address
    • Daytime phone number
    • Email address
    • Where and when you want the transcript sent
    • Valid credit card number and card holder information when paying online
  2. School Information:
    • Last school attended
    • Last year attended
    • Last grade completed.
    • Saskatchewan Learning ID if known
    • Where and when you want the transcript sent
  3. Complete and submit the online request form
  4. After submitting your online high school or Adult 12 transcript request, you will receive an email that includes:
    • a summary of the submitted request;
    • a confirmation of payment;
    • a request for more information (if applicable); and
    • confirmation that the request was successfully processed
  5. It will take approximately two weeks to receive your transcripts. Sending your transcripts through Xpress, Priority Post or courier will allow for quicker delivery, but will increase your shipping costs.

4. Request Transcripts


5. Further Information

The Ministry of Education has marks on file for all regular Saskatchewan high school courses.

If you require GED or ABE transcripts please use the following processes:

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve