Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Licence Application


Fuel Tax reporting is required from all interjurisdictional trucking firms that travel in Saskatchewan with commercial motor vehicles that have a gross vehicle weight of 11,797 kilograms or more.


Interjurisdictional trucking firms must apply for an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) licence to report and account for Fuel Tax payable and distances traveled in each jurisdiction in which they operate.

How to Apply

Complete and return an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Licence Application to:


Ministry of Finance
Revenue Division
PO Box 200
Regina, SK S4P 2Z6



Apply for an IFTA Licence

Further Information

Find out more about IFTA licensing and reporting requirements.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve