Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Fuel Tax Licence Application


The Ministry of Finance issues a Fuel Tax Licence to businesses that blend, manufacture, import, export or store fuel at a terminal.


The licence permits the holder to report and pay tax by the 20th of the month following the importation or manufacture of fuel. The permit holder must make semi-monthly tax instalments if they remit more than $10,000 tax per month. A guaranteed letter of credit or a surety bond may be required for the licence.

How to Apply

Complete and return a Fuel Tax Registration Application to:


Ministry of Finance
Revenue Division
PO Box 200
Regina, SK S4P 2Z6



Apply to obtain a Fuel Tax Licence

Further Information

Find out more about Fuel Tax licensing and reporting requirements.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve