Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan`s web site have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow text box that resembles the link below and can be found in the right hand rail of the page. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found here:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Temporary Restricted Use Tax Exemption Application


Custom farm operators may apply for a restricted use permit to purchase marked diesel fuel.


Custom farm operators may apply for a permit to purchase marked diesel fuel exempt of tax for use in their unlicensed farm machinery while carrying out farming activities for a farmer.

How to Apply

Complete an Application for a Restricted Use (Temporary) Fuel Tax Exemption Permit and submit it to:

Farm Fuel Program
P.O. Box 5012
Regina SK S4P 3M3


Apply for a Temporary Restricted Use Tax Exemption

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve