The Ministry of Energy and Resources updates the following reports and makes them available on the website for the 1st of every month:
- LLR Summary
Provides a list of all licensees under the LLR program along with the amount of security held on account and their security adjusted LLR;
- LLR Well List
Provides a list of all wells licensed in Saskatchewan and identifies AOR related approvals and problem site designations; and
- LLR Facility List
Provides a list of all the facilities licensed in Saskatchewan and identifies AOR related approvals and problem site designations.
The ministry also provides industry access to their Licensee Liability Inventory Report to obtain details specific to their organization's:
- LLR rating;
- security deposit requirements; and
- asset value, abandonment liability and reclamation liability associated with each well and facility licence held by the licensee.
Note: the Licensee Liability Inventory Report is updated on the 28th of every month.
To obtain access to the Licensee Liability Inventory Report, the licensee must apply to obtain a username and password to access the LLR system.
Each licensee only receives one username and password and it's the responsibility of the Licensee Administrator to distribute it within the company. If the administrator changes, please inform the ministry via email to the ER Service Desk, and provide the new administrator contact information (i.e. name, email address, phone and fax number).
How to Apply
The licensee must complete the following to obtain a username and password to access the LLR system and their Licensee Liability Inventory Report:
- Prepare a letter, printed on company letterhead, that includes the following details:
Note: the letter must be signed, dated and stamped with the company seal by someone with signing authority (ex: the president or manager).
- Request for username and password to access the LLR System,
- Licensee's name (in full) and BA ID,
- The company's full mailing address,
- Name of the person who will serve as the Licensee Administrator, and
- Licensee Administrator's email address, phone number and fax number.
- Email the signed letter to ER Service Desk with subject line "LLR System Login Request."
- When your account is created, the Licensee Administrator identified will receive an email that contains the username and password.
Complete and attach the signed letter to request access to the LLR system.
Send your application now