- The 2022 Agriculture Student Scholarship winners have been announced
- Projects Approved for the Strategic Field Program in 2022 - Learn which projects received funding for the Strategic Field Program
- Agricultural Corporation Exemptions from Mineral Rights Tax - Agricultural Corporations may receive an exemption.
- Trade Statistics - Trade export numbers now updated.
- Webinars Page - Timely online broadcasts on a variety of industry-related topics.
- Grain Contracts - The objective of this page is to provide general information to producers about forward grain contracts and help them understand what signing a forward contract means in terms of commitments and risks.
- Handheld Probes for Managing Water Quality on Your Farm - Information on purchasing a water meter to test livestock water sources on your operation
- 2022 Grasshopper Forecast map is now posted
- 2021 Sclerotinia Incidence map is now posted.
- 2021 Saskatchewan Clubroot Distribution map is now posted.
New Sask Ag Now blog posts:
- Considerations for Seeding Forages in the Spring - You may be considering seeding hay or pasture this spring. There are several factors to consider such as weed control, soil conditions, intended use of the stand, and more.
- Get Out and Scout - Don’t Let Flea Beetles Ruin Your Canola Crop this Spring - Don’t let flea beetles get the jump on your canola crop—get out and scout your fields early this spring.
- Funding for Cow-Calf Producers to Improve Run-off Controls - The Cow-Calf Water Protection BMP offered under the Farm Stewardship Program helps cow-calf producers mitigate environmental risks due to uncontrolled run-off.
- Managing Fertilizer This Spring - Is placing fertilizer with the seed a good idea this year?
- Recognizing and Managing Salinity - Can you recognize soil salinity in your field?
- Hay Salvage and Ditch Mowing - The hay salvage and mowing programs provides many benefits. Read for more information on the program and important dates to remember.
- Transparency: The Role of Motivation in Building Consumer Confidence - Research shows consumers trust farmers, which is why it’s so important to include motivation when communicating about modern agricultural practices.
- Regenerative Agriculture: Making it Work for Your Farming Operation - Making regenerative agriculture work is unique to each operation in Saskatchewan. Check out the fifth and final article in our regenerative agriculture series!
- Services Provided by Your Local Livestock and Feed Extension Specialist - Have you tested your feed and water before? Or developed a set of rations for the feed season? Contact your local livestock specialist and see how they can help.
- Wetlands: Work With What You Have to Benefit Your Farm - Don't farm acres that won't pay – reducing tillage, seed, fertilizer and pesticide inputs in wetland buffer zones increase your bottom line.
Agriculture News Releases
Find all of the News Releases issued by the Ministry of Agriculture in this filtered list: