Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Hiring Temporary or Seasonal Workers

Apply for a Certificate of Registration

Under The Immigration Services Act (ISA), before you can hire foreign workers in Saskatchewan, all employers must register with the Ministry of Immigration and Career Training and obtain a Certificate of Registration.

If you have any questions related to the certificate of registration process or ISA, please contact 306-798-1350 or

Temporary Foreign Worker Programs

The Government of Canada operates temporary worker programs. Find out if you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment to hire a temporary worker, what work permit program to use, what to do after you hire and how to help your employee extend their work permit. A Certificate of Registration must be submitted with your application to hire a temporary foreign worker.

If you have applied to the temporary worker program, but you did not have a Certificate of Registration at that time, or have misplaced your certificate, please contact 306-798-1350 or or visit Certificate of Registration.

  • Government of Saskatchewan: There is no fee for employers for obtaining a Certificate of Registration. Note: please see the Government of Canada fees for the nominee's work permit below.
  • Government of Canada - Hiring Temporary Foreign Workers: You can apply through a specialized program or apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Each program has a fee for the application.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve