To ensure that the best possible service is provided to you, it is in everyone's best interest that you make your complaint as soon as possible. Normally, public complaints will not be accepted after 12 months from the date of the incident.
To make a complaint about a municipal police service or one of its members, download the form below.
Submit a complaint online
You can also make a complaint by:
- printing, filling out and mailing the manual form to the PCC;
- contacting the PCC by telephone, fax or mail; or
- reporting a complaint in person or in writing to:
- the Office of the PCC;
- the police service you have a complaint about;
- the Special Investigation Unit of the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations (FSIN);
- the local Board of Police Commissioners of the affected police service;
- the Ministry of Justice; or
- any detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
The PCC does not have the authority to address matters about the conduct of members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Complaints about the RCMP can be made to:
|Royal Canadian Mounted Police
F DIVISION - Professional Standards Section
Bag Service 2500 – 6101 Dwedney Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 3K7
Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP
PO Box 1722, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 0B3