Effective Friday, September 17, a province-wide mandatory masking order will be implemented for all indoor public spaces. 

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Public Complaints Commission

Some people may question themselves about whether they have a legitimate complaint. Your complaint is legitimate if you have concerns about the conduct of any member of a municipal police service in relation to his or her duty.

You can make a complaint if you are any member of the public outside of the police service.


1. Make a Complaint

To ensure that the best possible service is provided to you, it is in everyone's best interest that you make your complaint as soon as possible. Normally, public complaints will not be accepted after 12 months from the date of the incident.

To make a complaint about a municipal police service or one of its members, download the form below.

Submit a complaint online

You can also make a complaint by:

  • printing, filling out and mailing the manual form to the PCC;
  • contacting the PCC by telephone, fax or mail; or
  • reporting a complaint in person or in writing to:
    • the Office of the PCC;
    • the police service you have a complaint about;
    • the Special Investigation Unit of the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations (FSIN);
    • the local Board of Police Commissioners of the affected police service;
    • the Ministry of Justice and Attorney General; or
    • any detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

The PCC does not have the authority to address matters about the conduct of members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

Complaints about the RCMP can be made to:

Royal Canadian Mounted Police
F DIVISION - Professional Standards Section
Bag Service 2500 – 6101 Dwedney Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 3K7
Phone: 306-780-7509

Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP
PO Box 1722, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 0B3
Phone: 1-800-665-6878
Fax: 613-960-6147


2. Who Investigates my Complaint?

The Public Complaints Commission (PCC) is a five-person, non-police body appointed by the Saskatchewan Government that investigates complaints made against municipal police.

The PCC's goal is to ensure that the public and the police receive a fair and thorough investigation of a complaint against the conduct of police officers, or an investigation of a possible criminal offence by a police officer. The PCC may also initiate a public complaint when it may be in the public interest.

We need your feedback to improve saskatchewan.ca. Help us improve