Below are the names and locations of secure and reduced custody facilities that are run by the Government of Saskatchewan. For information on visiting an individual admitted to a provincial adult correctional facility, see Visit a Correctional Facility.
- Drumming Hill Youth Centre: North Battleford
- Prince Albert Youth Residence: Prince Albert
- Paul Dojack Youth Centre: Regina
- Kilburn Hall Youth Centre: Saskatoon
- Pine Grove Correctional Centre (female custody): Prince Albert
- Prince Albert Correctional Centre
- Regina Correctional Centre
- Saskatoon Correctional Centre (includes Urban Camp)
- Besnard Lake Community Correctional Centre
- Prince Albert Reintegration Unit
- Regina Reintegration Unit
- Saskatoon Reintegration Unit
- Saskatoon Reintegration Unit for Women
- Whitespruce Provincial Training Centre: Yorkton
Saskatchewan Hospital North Battleford is an integrated psychiatric facility with 188 beds for patients and 96 secure beds for male and female adult offenders living with mental health issues who are provided specialized support.