Any person who wishes to visit an individual admitted to a provincial adult correctional facility must complete an Adult Correctional Facility Visiting Program Application.
- Print the form.
- Complete the entire form by hand.
- Sign the form.
- Forward the completed form by mail, fax or in person to the correctional facility to which you applied to visit. There is a list of facility names, addresses and fax numbers in the form.
Having trouble downloading our form?
Problems downloading our visiting program application form are typically related to the type of browser you are using. Our forms are in PDF format, and downloading works best with Internet Explorer, which uses Adobe Acrobat Reader as the PDF viewer. Browsers such as Firefox and Google Chrome have their own built in PDF viewers which will not read a PDF form.
Read Adobe's explanation on how to change the PDF viewer in your browser to the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may also try this:
- Right click on the form you wish to open
- Select "save target as"
- Save the form to your computer
- Use Adobe Reader to open the form
If you are mailing your application, please send it to the attention of:
Name of Correctional Facility (Visiting Program)
Regina Correctional Centre (Visiting Program)
Box 617, East on 9th Avenue N,
Regina, SK, Canada, S4P 3A6
Once/if an application is approved, the application is valid for the duration of the inmate’s current sentence unless new information requires further review.
Only one application is required from a person who applies to visit with more than one “immediate family member” who is incarcerated in the same correctional facility.