Canada-Saskatchewan Rapid Response Teams are a partnership between the Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety Employment Standards Office, the Ministry of Immigration and Career Training, and Service Canada.
Rapid Response Teams provide support services for businesses and workers affected by production slowdowns or layoffs.
Each team is assembled to address the particular needs of the employer and affected workers.
Rapid Response Teams offer individualized, targeted solutions to meet the unique needs of workers and job seekers. Rapid Response information may include:
- A description of the Employment Insurance process, what you need and what you need to know;
- Advice about re-training and advancing along your career path;
- Your rights and obligations under the Labour Standards Act;
- Career and employment services available in your community;
- Saskjobs.ca for free resumé searching and job posting services; and
- Special information for immigrant workers.
Individualized, targeted solutions are only a phone call away!