Is your group hosting a public event that promotes reconciliation, cultural understanding and benefits Indigenous people? If so, your group may wish to apply for a sponsorship grant.
You can apply anytime during the year. Your event must fit into one of the following categories:
- professional development;
- cultural celebrations; and/or
- honouring Veterans and Elders.
As well, your group must be either:
- An Indigenous organization (i.e. First Nations and Métis Community organization); or
- A non-profit group
- Non-profits must provide an incorporation number to confirm "active" status with the Information Services Corporation.
Please submit your application form at least one month or more before your event. Late applications may not be eligible.
For additional details about how to apply, download this Sponsorship Grant fact sheet.
For more information
If you have questions about the Sponsorship Grant Program or the application process, email email@example.com or call the First Nation and Métis Relations Unit at 306-798-0183.