Renseignements en français

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Transferring High School Credits from Out of Province

If you are a student who is transferring to a high school in Saskatchewan, you have to submit your academic records for evaluation.

Transferring from a Canadian Province or Territory

If you are transferring from another province or territory, you should submit your official secondary school records to the principal of your new school.

The principal will evaluate and submit equivalencies to the Ministry of Education.

Transferring from Another Country

If you are a newcomer to Canada and will be attending a high school in Saskatchewan to complete your secondary education, you have to submit your official records and, if applicable, an official translation (by a member of a recognized translation association) to the high school you will be attending.

The school will send all required documents to the Ministry of Education for evaluation. These records must be original and official documents.

For more information, please contact:

Ministry of Education
Information Management and Support Branch
Student and Educator Services

Telephone: 306-787-1025

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve