Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Transfert de crédits d’une école secondaire hors province

Si vous êtes un élève demandant un transfert dans une école de la Saskatchewan, vous devez présenter votre dossier scolaire pour qu’il soit évalué.

Transfert d’une autre province ou d'un territoire

Si vous êtes élève d’une autre province ou d’un territoire demandant un transfert dans une école de la Saskatchewan, vous devez présenter votre dossier scolaire officiel d’études secondaires au directeur de la nouvelle école.

Le directeur évaluera le dossier et transmettra les équivalences au ministère de l’Éducation.

Transfert d’un autre pays

Si vous êtes nouvel arrivant au Canada et que vous désirez fréquenter une école secondaire de la Saskatchewan, vous devez faire parvenir votre dossier scolaire accompagné, si nécessaire, d’une traduction officielle (effectuée par un membre d’une association professionnelle) à l’école secondaire dans laquelle vous voulez poursuivre votre éducation.

L’école enverra tous les documents nécessaires au ministère de l’Éducation qui en fera l’évaluation. Les documents de votre dossier doivent être originaux et officiels.

Renseignements :

Ministère de l’Éducation
Information Management and Support Branch
Student and Educator Services

Tél. : 306-787-1025
Courriel :