Steps to create your account
The following outline will lead you through the process of creating an individual account for the first time:
- Visit Saskatchewan Account Sign In .
- Select the Create Account button.
- Choose the 'Create Individual Account' button.
- Enter the information required.
- Select the 'Continue' button.
- You'll receive an email called 'Activate Your Saskatchewan Account.' Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Sign in using your Saskatchewan Account username and password.
- Once signed in, you can start accessing and using available online services.
Can't share email addresses
Each individual Saskatchewan Account must have a unique email address. You can't use the same email for two individual accounts. If you share an email address with someone, only one of you can use it. The other person will need to set up a new email address to create their own account. Try using free email services such as Gmail or Outlook.
Didn't get your activation email
If your activation email isn't in your inbox or junk folders, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will send you an email with the activation link.