Reset your password
Any additional verified email addresses can be used to log in and reset your password. For this reason, we recommend not adding shared email addresses.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to Saskatchewan Account Sign In and select 'Forgot Password?' from the login box.
- Enter the username or email associated with your Saskatchewan Account and select the 'Reset Password' button.
- You'll be redirected to a screen titled 'Check Your Email.'
- You should have an email titled 'Reset Saskatchewan Account Password' from No Reply - Saskatchewan.ca. Select 'Click this link' to reset your password link.
- You will be redirected to a screen titled 'Reset Your Password' where you can enter a new password. Use the 'Show' button to confirm your entry is correct. Then select the 'Reset Password' button.
- A confirmation screen titled 'Password Change' will confirm your password was successfully changed. Select the 'Return to Saskatchewan Account login' link.
- Complete your login with your new password.
Add or change an email address
To add another email address or to change the existing one, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Saskatchewan Account.
- Select the 'My Account' tab.
- Under the Email section, select the 'Add new email' link.
- Enter the new email address, then select the 'Send Verification' button.
- You'll get a verification email titled 'Verify Saskatchewan Account Email Address' from No Reply - Saskatchewan.ca to the newly added email address. Select the 'Click this link to confirm your email address' link.
- You'll be directed to a page titled 'Manage Your Profile' that will display the new email address in the Email section.
- To make this email your new primary address, select 'Edit' then choose 'Set as primary' checkbox.
- If you want, you can remove the first email address by choosing 'Edit' and selecting the 'Remove' button.