Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Beverage Container Program

Saskatchewan's Beverage Container Collection and Recycling Program (BCP) is a province-wide system for the collection and recycling of non-refillable beverage containers sold and distributed in Saskatchewan.

Purchasers of ready-to-serve beverages in Saskatchewan must pay an environmental handling charge (EHC) and a refundable deposit to encourage the return of beverage containers for recycling.

In order to distribute ready-to-serve beverages in Saskatchewan, manufacturers and distributors (first importers) must apply to the Ministry of Environment for approval of their containers.

Once a business obtains approval, they will receive a licence to collect and remit the EHC and refundable deposit on approved containers.

BCP Information Bulletin and Notices

Learn more about the Beverage Container Program.

Allow a Taxpayer Representative Access to your Tax Information

Obtain and complete a business consent form to allow a taxpayer representative access to your account information.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve