There are various publications that can be used to aid the applicant through the pipeline application and reporting processes.
- The Pipeline Licensing User Manual provides the applicant information on how the IRIS pipeline module works, data required, risk rules, disclosure questions, attachments, and how to populate the available templates (if applicable) for each pipeline business process.
- The Pipeline Licensing Online Learning is a tool that outlines, step-by-step, how to complete each pipeline application and reporting process in IRIS.
- IRIS Help Screens are available for each business process found in IRIS.
- The Spatial Map Help Document provides IRIS users with information on how to use the new interactive map-based experience for pipeline activities.
Below are IRIS pipeline module templates with the corresponding Pipeline Licensing User Manual section providing instructions on how to populate the template.
Shapefiles will be submitted for the following pipeline business process:
- Retroactive Licensing for Pipelines
- Retroactive Licensing for Flowlines (optional)
- New Licence / New Segment
- Segment Data Amendment (if your are submitting a mapping correction for a segment)
- Reactivation (if there is no geometry associated with the segment)
The requirements for creating the shapefile can be found in Appendix 1 of Directive PNG034.