Businesses licensed to collect and remit the environmental handling charge (EHC) and refundable deposits on ready-to-serve beverage containers must file monthly Beverage Container Program (BCP) returns.
You must complete and submit your BCP Return with payment by the due date to avoid penalty and interest charges. The due date is the 20th day of the month following the end of the reporting period.
If there are no EHC and refundable deposits to report for the period, you must still file a “NIL” return.
You must report total quantities for all containers distributed in Saskatchewan. Containers given away or consumed in promotions are also subject to the EHC and deposits.
How to File
There are several ways to file your BCP return:
- File using Saskatchewan Electronic Tax Service (SETS) which is an online service that offers a secure, fast and convenient way to file your BCP return.
- File BCP returns by mail:
- Complete the BCP Return form received by mail;
- Make cheque payable to the Minister of Finance; and
- Forward completed form along with payment to:
Ministry of Finance
File in person or by courier:
Regina SK S4P 2Z6
Make payment through internet banking.
2350 Albert Street
File using SETS