The SaskSurgery.ca content has moved. Please save or bookmark the new links and remove any references to the old ones.
The content is still available, but it is located on different web pages.
- Surgical Performance and Wait Times information
- Information about Navigating Surgical Care
- Contact information for Surgical Care Co-ordinators
- Patient and Provider information about using Saskatchewan's Clinical Pathways
- The Saskatchewan Specialist Directory
- Patient and Provider information about Pooled Referrals
- Information about surgical safety and Appropriateness of Care initiatives
- Information about the Patient First Review
If you can't find the information you are looking for, contact:
1-800-667-7766 (Saskatchewan only)