Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Using a Recruiter or Immigration Consultant

If you plan on using a recruiter or immigration consultant, you must use someone who is licensed by the Government of Saskatchewan under The Immigration Services Act (ISA).

There must be a signed contract between you and the recruiter listing all the services to be provided, along with the corresponding fees.

If an immigration consultant is providing immigration services to a foreign worker and recruiting services to you as an employer, the consultant must be licensed as a recruiter and a consultant. In this situation, they must obtain written consent from the employer and the worker. The consultant must also enter separate contracts with the worker and employer, identifying all services and associated fees.

Only use licensed immigration consultants or licensed foreign worker recruiters. Otherwise, you may incur penalties; or have your Certificate of Registration or SINP Job Approval Form (JAF) refused or Job Approval Letter (JAL) revoked.

You can view lists of licensed consultants and licensed foreign worker recruiters on Immigration Consultant and Foreign Worker Recruiter Licensing and Responsibilities.

If your recruiter or immigration consultant is not listed, contact the Program Compliance Branch at Immigration and Career Training at 306-798-1350 or

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve