In order to protect the health and safety of court users and staff, we will not be accepting fine payments in person in all provincial court offices at this time.
You may pay the fine online, by phone of by mail. Please ensure you have the following information available before submitting payment information:
- A valid email address - the supplied email address will be used to issue an electronic confirmation for your transaction. No other written confirmation will be issued.
- Summary Offence Ticket Number - will appear on the top right or left hand corner of the ticket name as it appears on the ticket: See Sector 1 on the ticket.
- Voluntary payment date - see Sector 2 on the ticket.
- Court date and location - see middle section of ticket Sector/Part 3 or 4 on ticket.
- Amount paid: See Voluntary Payment option on ticket, Sector 2 on the ticket.
- Visa/MasterCard Number, name as it appears on card and expiry date.
Late and Other Payments
If you are making a payment more than 15 days after the court imposed due date, a late payment fee will have been applied to the outstanding balance.
If you are paying more than one ticket online, a separate payment must be entered for each ticket. Payments will not be properly processed unless entered individually.