Thank you for your interest in the First Nations and Métis Community Partnership Projects. Intake deadlines for the 2022-23 fiscal year are
May 20, 2022, and October 21, 2022.
The Government of Saskatchewan is committed to advancing reconciliation in partnership with First Nations and Métis people, as well as all Saskatchewan citizens.
Consider applying for a Community Partnership Project Grant if your group is partnering on an innovative project that fits into one of the following categories:
- Safe Communities
- Strong Families
- Student Achievement
- Economic Growth
Under this grant, the Ministry of Government Relations' First Nations and Métis Relations Unit may award a maximum of $45,000 for qualifying projects.
You can apply for this grant if you are an authorized representative(s) of a Saskatchewan-based:
- Local grass-roots Indigenous organization;
- First Nations Band Council or Tribal Council;
- Métis Nation-Saskatchewan Local, Métis Region;
- First Nations or Métis representative organization;
- Indigenous non-profit organization*;
- Non-Indigenous, non-profit organization seeking partnerships with Indigenous communities or whose programs/services benefit a primarily First Nations or Métis clientele*; or
* Please note that non-profits must provide an incorporation number to confirm "active" status with Information Services Corporation (ISC) to be eligible to apply.
For additional details about how to apply, download this Community Partnership Project Grant fact sheet.
For more information
If you have questions about the Community Partnership Project Grant Program or the application process, email email@example.com or call the First Nation and Métis Relations Unit at 306-798-0183.