You may be eligible to receive the PCHB if you:
- are 65 years of age or older;
- are a resident of Saskatchewan;
- live in a Saskatchewan licensed personal care home;
- receive an Old Age Security pension; and
- have a monthly income below specified levels.
Recipients who are approved for the program do not need to re-apply every year.
However, before the beginning of the next benefit year (July), recipients will need to provide income documentation to make sure they are still eligible for the program.