Renseignements en français

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Register with the Maintenance Enforcement Office

In order to register your child support payments, you must send or bring the following documents to the Maintenance Enforcement Office (MEO):

  • A completed Maintenance Enforcement Office Registration form. Registration forms are also available from the MEO in Regina, the Court of King's Bench, Legal Aid or your lawyer.

  • A copy of a current support order or agreement. The agreement must first be filed with the Court of King's Bench, and then a stamped copy brought or sent to the MEO.

  • If you are a recipient, you will be required to fill out an Affidavit of Arrears (a sworn document that reflects payments past due) once the file has been registered with the MEO.

Further Information

Once your order or agreement has been registered, you will receive a letter that includes your account number and personal identification number (PIN). You will need to provide this information every time you contact the MEO.

The services offered by the MEO are free to recipients and payors. Some fees may be charged to payors to offset the costs of enforcement if enforcement action is necessary.

If you withdraw from the MEO, you can re-register at a later date. Either the recipient or the payor can apply to return to the maintenance enforcement program. Normally, only the registration form is required to reopen your file. However, if there is a new court order or agreement since you withdrew, a copy of these documents will be needed to apply.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve