Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Reporting Nuisance or Aggressive Wildlife

Wildlife that becomes a nuisance (e.g. damaging property or crops) can be reported to the Ministry of Environment. Concerns are forwarded to wildlife biologists for consideration when allocating hunting opportunities for the next hunting season. Biologists may reach out if they have further questions.

Repeated encounters with dangerous wildlife are considered a threat to public health and safety. For example, bears regularly foraging in landfills and moose wandering in urban areas are safety concerns. These situations should be reported to the Ministry of Corrections, Policing and Public Safety (CPPS). However, if there is an immediate risk to human safety, call 911 immediately.

If you have an aggressive encounter with wildlife, and/or if public safety is at risk, call the Turn in Poachers and Polluters (TIPP) line at 1-800-667-7561 or from your SaskTel cell phone at #5555.
Producers experiencing loss of livestock or commercial crops by wildlife can access the Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation Wildlife Damage Compensation Program.
To report concerns about nuisance wildlife, contact the Ministry of Environment’s inquiry Centre at 1-800-567-4224 or by email at
If you see a wild boar, contact a Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Office at 1-888-935-0000 or read their information on wild boars.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve