Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Advisories and Warnings

Emergency Boil Water Orders (EBWOs) are issued by the Regional Health Authority when a confirmed threat to public health exists (e.g. microbial contamination). Precautionary Drinking Water Advisories (PDWAs) may be issued by the Water Security Agency (WSA) or the Ministry of Environment when drinking water quality problems may exist although an immediate public health threat has not been identified.

You can access information on EBWOs and PDWAs in Saskatchewan through:

NOTE: WSA and the Ministry of Environment make every effort to post and remove PDWAs and EBWOs in a timely manner. Circumstances may arise that prevent timely revisions. In the event consumers require additional information regarding application of a PDWA or EBWO, they are advised to contact their water supplier, WSA or the Ministry of Environment. If questions arise after hours regarding a PDWA or EBWO, an environmental project officer may be reached by calling 1-800-667-7525.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve