The Saskatchewan Health Authority and the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency (SCA) also provide return-in-service, nursing, and allied health bursaries for Saskatchewan residents.
- You will apply directly to the Saskatchewan Health Authority or SCA for the bursary. If you receive a return-in-service bursary from one of these employers, you can expect to sign an agreement with them.
- You can also find more information about the scholarships, bursaries, and awards for health education offered by various organizations below.
Saskatchewan Health Authority and Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
For a copy of Aboriginal Student’s Guide to Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries, contact Saskatchewan Polytechnic or call their education equity coordinator at 306-933-8351.
First Nations University of Canada
Gabriel Dumont Institute Scholarships
The Gabriel Dumont Scholarship Foundation was established to administer the Institute's scholarship funds.
National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
The National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation (NAAF) is a nationally registered non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds to deliver programs that provide the tools necessary for Aboriginal youth to achieve brighter futures.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers a wide range of courses at four campuses:
Moose Jaw Campus
Prince Albert Campus
Canada's most comprehensive scholarship portal
We match you to thousands of scholarships, bursaries and cash awards.
University of Regina
Awards available at the University of Regina.
University of Saskatchewan
Awards available and other information about student finances.
Other Provincial Student Financial Assistance Programs
- The Graduate Retention Program provides a rebate up to $20,000 of tuition fees paid by eligible graduates who live in Saskatchewan and who file a Saskatchewan income tax return.
- The Saskatchewan Advantage Scholarship for new grade 12 graduates.
- The Saskatchewan Advantage Grant for Education Savings. The SAGES is intended to help Saskatchewan families save for their children's post-secondary education.
- The Saskatchewan Student Loans Forgiveness Program for nurses and nurse practitioners who locate in underserved rural and remote communities.
For more information, visit Student Financial Assistance.