In order to apply you must:
1. Complete the application form. The link is located below.
2. Your application must be verified and signed by the principal, as well as the Director of Education or her/his representative.
3. Submit your application, together with copies of the following documents, to the Director of Education in your school division or to their representative:
- Proof of Canadian citizenship (e.g. birth certificate) or of permanent resident status;
- Social insurance card or other document showing that you have a social insurance number;
- Teaching certificate; and
- Course description (required only for courses not included in the list of recommended courses).
4. The Director of Education will then forward the original document to the Programs Branch no later than April 30, 2019. Please do not send the original documents directly to the Programs Branch.
Directors of education will find the Programs Branch mailing address on the application form.