To protect the health of Saskatchewan citizens, the Government of Saskatchewan is seeking feedback from stakeholders regarding proposed amendments to The Health Hazard Regulations.
About The Health Hazard Regulations
Proposed amendments to The Health Hazard Regulations have been drafted. The proposed amendments will be under Section 13 and pertain to personal services and personal service facilities.
The intended purpose of The Health Hazard Regulations Section 13 is to provide provisions for personal services and personal service facilities to ensure the protection of public health.
Who should participate
- Industry (personal service facility operators, education facilities)
- Public (receivers of personal services)
- Government and Regulators
How to participate
Review the following documents:
- Key Proposed Changes - an overview of the proposed changes
- Side by Side Regulation Changes - provides a comparison between the current and proposed legislation
The current Health Hazard Regulations.
This consultation closed on Monday, February 13, 2023.