File a Weed Control Appeal
The Weed Control Appeals Committee (WCAC) hears and decides appeals about weed control orders.
Below are the steps to file a weed control order appeal.
The WCAC hears and decides appeals from decisions made by a municipality regarding weed control orders.
You may appeal to the WCAC if you received a decision regarding your weed control appeal from your municipality.
When you receive a decision from your municipality, you may appeal to the WCAC if:
- you have an issue with the municipality's decision; and Criteria:
- it's within 15 days of receiving the decision; and
- you submit a notice of appeal clearly explaining the issues with the decision.
4. How to Apply
If you are eligible to apply:
- Prepare a letter, clearly explaining the issues with the municipality's decision.
- Submit your letter to the WCAC:
- personally by emailing, submitting online or delivering;
- by registered mail; or
- by regular mail.
Contact the WCAC to file an appeal.