The Corporate Procurement Committee (CPC) consists of members from major Saskatchewan corporations representing:
- Crown corporations;
- government ministries; and
- the private sector.
CPC members share procurement opportunities with Saskatchewan suppliers and aim to maximize Saskatchewan and Indigenous content when acquiring goods and services in accordance with trade agreements.
- Supports Saskatchewan suppliers who export goods and services;
- Encourages quality assurance programs;
- Hosts open houses and information sessions for Saskatchewan suppliers;
- Identifies opportunities to Saskatchewan suppliers; and
- Helps to increase awareness of what Saskatchewan suppliers can offer.