Linking a service to your account
In order to use an online service, you need to link it to your Saskatchewan Account. To link a service, you must:
- find the service you want on the 'My Services' page;
- highlight the service;
- select the right arrow to move it to 'Selected Services'; and
- select the 'Link Service' button.
The service can now be seen under 'My Services' and ready to use.
Un-linking a service from your account
If you un-link a service from your Saskatchewan Account, you will not be able to access:
- the service using your Saskatchewan Account; or
- any messages and notifications for the service.
Ensure you have read, printed or saved any messages in your Notifications before un-linking.