I can't sign in after creating my account
You must activate your account before you can sign in.
- After creating a Saskatchewan Account, you'll receive an email to activate your account. If you don't see the email, check your junk or spam folders.
- You must select the link in the email to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, you can sign in and start using participating government services.
I forgot my password
You must reset your password.
- Go to Saskatchewan Account Sign In and select 'Forgot Password?' from the login box.
- Enter the username or email associated with your Saskatchewan Account and select the 'Reset Password' button.
- You'll be directed to a screen titled 'Check Your Email.'
- You should have an email titled 'Reset Saskatchewan Account Password' from No Reply - Saskatchewan.ca. Select the 'Click this link to reset your password' link.
- You will be redirected to a screen titled Reset Your Password where you can enter a new password. Use the Show button to confirm your entry is correct. Then select Reset Password button.
- A confirmation screen titled Password Change will confirm your password was successfully changed. Select the Return to Saskatchewan Account login link.
- Complete your login with your new password.
My account sign in won't work for an online service
- Check that your username and password are entered correctly.
- If you have confirmed that your username and password are correct, the online service may exist outside of Saskatchewan Account.
- Contact the online service directly for help.
Sign out of your account
- Don't leave your account open for anyone to use.
- Signing out when you're done using your Saskatchewan Account ensures nobody can use it.
- This is especially important when using a public computer, such as a community library.
- Keep your personal information safe and sign out.