Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Crown-Acquired Lands/Rights

The Crown-Acquired Lands/Rights List is a listing of oil and gas rights acquired by the Saskatchewan Crown pursuant to The Oil and Gas Conservation, Stabilization and Development Act, 1973. The spreadsheet is searchable by land location and shows the Crown's ownership interest in the acquired rights as well as the horizon name and code. The approximate depth of the acquired rights found on the stratified Crown mineral titles is shown in the "Reference Depth" column. To search the spreadsheet, select the drop-down menu buttons in the SEC, TWP, RGE and MER columns in the header row.

Please refer to the Crown-Acquired Lands/Rights Information Circular for further details.

Please contact the Mineral Rights Services Unit at 306-787-2588 for further assistance with questions relating to Crown-acquired lands and/or rights.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve