Producer-led groups enrolled in this program receive funding for operational costs and necessary infrastructure to support the delivery of agricultural demonstration and research activities.
The objectives of the Agri-ARM Program are to:
- Increase the adoption of new agricultural production technologies and practices by producers via knowledge transfer and demonstration activities;
- Extend agricultural knowledge transfer and demonstrations to Indigenous communities;
- Provide farmers with more tools for environmental and economic decision-making;
- Develop and maintain an adequate level of infrastructure and expertise for regional applied research and demonstration; and
- Increase public awareness of agriculture's role in environmental stewardship and the overall economy.
At this time the following eight Agri-ARM sites are eligible for the program:
- Conservation Learning Centre (Prince Albert)
- East Central Research Foundation (Yorkton)
- Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation
- Irrigation Crop Diversification Corporation (Outlook)
- Northeast Agriculture Research Foundation (Melfort)
- South East Research Farm (Redvers)
- Western Applied Research Corporation (Scott)
- Wheatland Conservation Area Inc. (Swift Current)
Submit your project idea through the Agri-ARM website online form.